Friday 25 March 2016

Guest Mix : underdog

Hi lil puppy dawgs,  I've been super spoilt and have been sent so many mixes recently : ). The next guest mix I have to share w/ you comes from my good friend underg0g <3

underdog makes rlly cool nightcore. He just played his first ever dj set at the JACK LA afterparty, nbd. He also just put out an album through pedicure records and it's full of uptempo club tools that will get even the most normal normies hyped. I'm gonna let underdog into this mix for you because he is the best and I want you to get to know this bb personally.

Hey folks, this is underd0g and this is my feature mix for New Noises.  
This was recorded in the aftermath of JACK LA and NXCMANSION and I'd like to think some of the fun vibes from those events carry through to this!  
This mix features some of my favourite artists around at the moment, some classic tracks, and of course a healthy smattering of nightcore.
Thanks to you for listening, thanks to Kritty for posting it and generally being amazing... and most of all thank you to all my inspirational friends who I had the pleasure of hanging out with in LA. I love you all so much! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment