Thursday 13 October 2016

Spread The Word

Hi Peanut!

Do you smell beer, body odor and a touch of amyl? Well that can only mean one thing, the weekend is near and there is probably a 24 year old man behind you. My advice? Form a tight, penguin huddle formation with your friends as to close any gaps that would allow him to shimmy his way in and scream "HOW YA GOING?" in your ear.

Now that your hearing has been spared, lets put it to use! Contrary to popular belief I still think Soundcloud is the best place to find cool club music so i've gone a grabbed 8 of my recent favs to show you.

Spicy stuff from BASSBEAR, Swick, Tony Quattro and more, I can't wait to play all of these out and watch u collectively bop along. As you might have gathered from the title of this post, I'd really appreciate it if you could spread the word of these cool songs far and wide.

I want to hear this stuff when I go out, people. I can only do so much. It's time for you to carry this flaming torch and pass it on to the next person, then the next until Cathy Freeman gets hold of it and lights a giant fire pit that glows over the whole city as the world watches. (Best metaphor ever) (10 points to me for finally finding a way to reference Cathy).

I might quit while i'm ahead there and leave you to it. Bye love you. xx




1 comment: