Monday 22 February 2016

When in Sydney : Sidechains




Hey butterfly toes, how's your life?

I have been officially living in Sydney for a whole week now *hold for applause*. I had a really good time this first week, my friends took me to a bunch of cool things that I never got to do when I was living in the Sunshine Coast. One thing I was v v v excited about was that I got to got to Sidechains!

If you follow any of my social media escapades you probs would've expected that I had been already, I mean I did a guest mix for Sidechains radio on FBi Click lol. You would be embarrassed to find out you were wrong (don't assume bb), I had never been. After envying the event pics on FB and seeing my friends having the time of their lives at this cool party, I finally got to go see what it was all about.

Basically Sidechains is a label, collective and a party. It started as an event that could create a safe space for creatives to dance, express themselves and have fun. With each party they seem to be getting bigger and bigger, their new radio show probs playing a role in their come-up.

If you are into cool club music and fashion, Sidechains is the place for you. You will hear things you never hear in the average club (100% not anywhere in QLD) meet some of the coolest ppl you will ever know, see some pretty inspirational looks and be the first to see up and coming talent killing it on the decks.

Make sure you keep an eye out for their next party, I 10/10 highly recommend you attend before you die (hopefully that will be in the v distant future). In the mean time, get around their radio show to hear rlly cool music you won't hear anywhere else. ily all xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment