Wednesday 24 February 2016

Feb Essentials

Hey lil muff,

Krit has been a busy gyal and my computer has mad viruses which is making using Soundcloud almost impossible. (mac's are meant to be virus proof, no?) (anyone know a good place to disinfect sick computers in Syd?).

I haven't been able to endlessly scroll through all the new musics but I did manage to cop a few heaters. Speaking of things that alter temperature, I have also spent 2 WHOLE DAYS trying to hunt down a fan for my room and they are sold out EVERYWHERE. I'm talking' Kmart, Big W, Officeworks, not even fucking Typo had any weird novelty ones, what's up with that? My housemate went overseas tho so I racked his, he doesn't know, he also doesn't know about this blog so he never will lol. (hey chris if u reading' this, I will return ur fan b4 u home to notice, we cool?)

K so lemme give you the run down of what you are about to treat your ears with. NLV Records keeps delivering the G-O-O-D-S with NLV's new one Now or Never, we got some new stuff from queen Thast, hot nĂ¼ Baauer, Fresh Hex, and Club cheval. Club Aerobics put out their first release from co-founder Ducky and it's been getting remixed left right and centre so you'll find out my fav one below. Deadboy and Murlo's new project DBM FINALLLLLLY put Squeeze on Soundcloud so that's in their too, plus more kewl tunes.

That's all I've got to say for now. So plz, if you know a fan supplier (cheap pls, it hard out here for a binch) or have any computer hospital tips hmu. Pls enjoy and cya on the internet xxxxxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment